Forums
LETSWAR! www.letswar.com :: Forums :: CURRENT SERVERS! :: LW!OldSchool|CTF*

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Helpful Config Settings
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: LW!Hans*, LW!DaMau, LW! JediDad, LW!LolZer, Tr0uble, LW!G-MAN*, kozzy, LW!Curly*, Hitec, #AngelDust#, LW! Pompey Assassin, LW!Pappa, Veni, Spitfire, LW!gooberman, brianhodge, LW!Gumby, LW!ShortFuse|6*|HOL|EU, LW!Snowy*, shep, LemonsDad, LW!L@R$, five, Bill4Real
Author Post
LW!cubzyae 8D
Mon Mar 19 2018, 11:05am
Registered Member #508
I do not know what the upper commands represent - I believe most are automatically written into your config file through CoD itself, depending on which servers you play, or have played in. Some of them could also be related to Seismovision, a useful tool which allows to fast-forward demos.

vid_xpos represents the screen location of the left side of the window in terms of width
vid_xpos represents the screen location of the top of the window in terms of height

Both depend on the resolution you are using in-game.

seta sys_sysMB and seta sys_vidMB
I believe these values are related to whatever value you have set through com_hunkmegs.

com_hunkmegs allocates X amount of RAM to UO. Recommended setting to around 1/2 of your system's current RAM.

Note: Since UO is an older game, it will not identify a value higher than 512 (MB). Unless your system has less than 1GB RAM ( which is highly unlikely) make sure to set this value at 512.

[ Edited Mon Mar 19 2018, 01:09pm ]
LW!Hans*
Mon Mar 19 2018, 04:59pm

Registered Member #1
those are server configs when you host a server mostly
LW!SgtRock
Thu Mar 22 2018, 02:08pm
LW!SgtRock
Registered Member #668
ok thanks
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF